Working on Sri Lanka’s infrastructure is a valuable position. These professionals are focused on bridges, tunnels, roads, and canals. They also work on dams, skyscrapers, railways, and any structure that benefits society at large. A strong educational background in engineering can lead to a successful civil engineering career, whether it’s with the government or private companies. Civil engineers in Sri Lanka can make up to 1.7 million LKR yearly.
- Top 10 Sri Lanka Highest Paying Jobs in 2018 aside politics
- WORLD RECORD: TOP MOST 10 EXPENSIVE PR0ST1TUTES AND THEIR NIGHT RATES
- Forbes Update: Here are the top 10 Wealthiest Politicians in Singapore and their Net Worth in 2018
- Ranking of the top 10 best Namibian Secondary Schools based on performance in 2017
- Top 10 Richest Sri Lankan Celebrities And Their Houses 2018